CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the complex field of suretyship for construction contracts by describing and analyzing each element of the surety bonding process in basic terms for contractors, owners, design professionals, construction accountants and attorneys, and other construction industry personnel.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Burton Russell
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.