Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.97Trending at £12.34
- £11.71Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionSurface activity is present in living systems; for example in body fluid or cell soup and are crucial to living matter and its organization. This work proposes a liquid membrane hypothesis of drug action for surface-active drugs. It also gives an account of the hypothesis and contains details of the application of surface activity in therapeutics.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleStudies in Interface Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight750 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Volume editorA. N. N. Nagappa,R.C.C. Srivastava
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.