CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1038 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byK. L. Mittal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 2.- III. Surface Contamination Detection, Identification, Characterization, and Control.- Contamination Detection, Characterization, and Removal Based on Solubility Parameters.- Surface-Contamination Detection Through Wettability Measurements.- Microscopic Identification of Surface Contaminants.- Identification of Contaminants With Energetic Beam Techniques.- Applications of Auger Electron Spectroscopy to Characterize Contamination.- Auger and TEM Studies on the Contamination of Chemically Prepared GaAs Substrate Surfaces.- Surface Characterization of Contamination on Adhesive Bonding Materials.- Application of ISS/SIMS in Characterizing Thin Layers (?10nm) of Surface Contaminants.- Reduction of Contamination on Titanium Surfaces Studied by ESCA.- An ESCA Study of Surface Contaminants on Glass Substrates for Cell Adhesion.- An ESCA Analysis of Several Surface Cleaning Techniques.- Quantitative Techniques for Monitoring Surface Contamination.- Detection of Surface Contamination in Metal Bonding by Simple Methods.- Characterization of the Surface Quality by Means of Surface Potential Difference.- Applications of Ellipsometry for Monitoring Surface Contamination and Degree of Surface Cleanliness.- Identification and Elimination of Organic Contaminants on the Surface of PLZT Ceramic Wafers.- A New Monitoring Technique for Surface Contamination - The Test Surface Method.- Replication Technique for Examining Defects in the Interface of a Metal-To-Glass Ceramic Bond.- Microfluorescence Technique for Detecting and Identifying Organic Contamination on a Variety of Surfaces.- Analysis of Organic Surface Contamination by Plasma Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy.- Description and Operation of Two Instruments for Continuously Detecting Airborne Contaminant Vapors.- Extraction Methods for Measurements of Ionic Surface Contamination.- Characterization of Bonding Surfaces Using Surface Analytical Equipment.- Ion Chromatography-Quantification of Contaminant Ions in Water Extracts of Printed Wiring.- IV. Implications of Surface Contamination.- Effect of Surface Contamination on Solid Phase Welding - An Overview.- Contamination and Reliability Concerns in Microelectronics.- Effect of Surface Contamination on High Voltage Insulator Performance.- Electrical Conduction Mechanisms of Electric Contacts Covered with Contaminant Films.- Reaction of Anthranilic Acid with Cupric Ion-Containing Hydroxyapatite Surface.- Surface-Active Contamination on Air Bubbles in Water.- Implications of Surface Contamination on Multiuse Milk Containers.- About the Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.