All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight865 g
- Width156 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byF.J. Micale,Mahendra K. Sharma
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsWater-Based Inks and Coatings.- Surface Phenomena in Coatings and Printing Technology.- Surface Phenomena in Water-Based Flexo Inks for Printing on Polyethylene Films.- Water-Dispersible Polyester for Gravure Printing Inks: A New Technology.- Surface Tension Effects on the Adhesion and Drying of Water-Based Inks and Coatings.- Hiding Power of Aluminum Pigments in Printing Ink Films.- Aqueous Polymeric Dispersions for Film Coatings of Pharmaceutical Solid-Dosage Forms.- Performance Characteristics of Water-Based Pharmaceutical Coating.- Emulsions and Adhesion in Coatings.- Surface Property Modification via Wax Emulsions.- Moisture Permeability of Emulsion Paint Film with Microgel.- Alkyd Emulsions for High Gloss Paint Systems: Old Properties in New Particles.- Emulsifying Efficiency versus Wettability and Adsorbability of Some Finely Divided Solids Having Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Significances.- Latex Characterization to Determine Adhesion Failure.- High Temperature Inorganic Anti-Corrosive Coatings Using Organometallic Titanate and Zirconate Quat Blends (QB).- Stabilization of Emulsions Using Styrene-Ethylene Oxide Block Copolymer.- Characterization of Coating and Printing Materials.- Probing Exhudation of Surfactant Molecules in Latices by Surface FT-IR Spectroscopy.- High Resolution Particle Size Analysis of Coating Materials.- Concepts on the Preparation of Particulate for Measurement by Light Scattering Particle Size Analyzer.- Formation of Ultrafine Silver Halide Particles in Microemulsions Useful for Photographic Technology.- Electrokinetic and Optical Study of Ordered Polymer Colloid.- Microstructure of a Water Dispersible Polyester.- The Dynamic Surface Properties of Surfactants.- Wettability and Surface Energies of Polymer Substrates.- Particle-Surface Deposition in the Presence of Absorbed Polymer Layers.- Organic Pigments and Their Relationships to Aqueous Ink.- Autor Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.