All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- Author(s)Maurice Stewart
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 275 illustrations
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Table Of Contents1. Overview of Gas-Handling, Conditioning and Processing Facilities 2. Basic Principles 3. Heat Transfer Theory 4. Heat Exchanger Configurations 5. Hydrate Prediction and Prevention 6. Condensate Stabilization 7. Dehydration Considerations 8. Glycol Maintenance, Care and Troubleshooting 9. Gas Sweetening 10. Gas Processing 11. Production Safety Systems Appendix A: Membrane/Amine Hybird Grissik Gas Plant - Sumatra, Indonesia: Case Study Appendix B: Judge Digby Gas Plant Hikes Production with Quick Solvent Change-Out: Case Study
- Author BiographyDr. Maurice Stewart, PE, a Registered Professional Engineer with over 40 years international consulting experience in project management; designing, selecting, specifying, installing, operating, optimizing, retrofitting and troubleshooting oil, water and gas handling, conditioning and processing facilities; designing plant piping and pipeline systems, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, process equipment, and pumping and compression systems; and leading hazards analysis reviews and risk assessments.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.