All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA manual for applying mechanical and physical principles to the various phases of facility piping and pipeline system design, construction and operation. It provides practicing engineer and senior field personnel with an exposition of piping and pipeline theory, fundamentals, and application.
- Author BiographyDr. Maurice Stewart, PE, a Registered Professional Engineer with over 40 years international consulting experience in project management; designing, selecting, specifying, installing, operating, optimizing, retrofitting and troubleshooting oil, water and gas handling, conditioning and processing facilities; designing plant piping and pipeline systems, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, process equipment, and pumping and compression systems; and leading hazards analysis reviews and risk assessments.
- Author(s)Maurice Stewart
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Weight1930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.