All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixteen essays in this collection explore the surface as a site where complex forces meet, thorugh a wide range of subjects including avante garde fashion, the faking of antiques, postmodern architecture and design, and film costume. The book provides insights into the whole lifecycle of objects, not just their condition when new. -- .
- Author BiographyGlenn Adamson is Head of Research at the Victoria and Albert Museum Victoria Kelley is Reader in Design and Material Culture History at University for the Creative Arts, and teaches in the School of Fashion and Textile Design, Central Saint Saint Martins College of Art and Design -- .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleStudies in Design and Material Culture
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteHalftones, black & white|Illustrations, colour
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byGlenn Adamson,Victoria Kelley
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.87
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.