Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- Author(s)Giancarlo Dal Moro
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Table Of Contents1. Fundamentals of signal processing 2. Surface Waves: propagation, dispersion and attenuation 3. Seismic-Data Acquisition (active and passive methodologies) 4. Analyzing Surface Waves: MASW, MFA, ReMi, ESAC, FK and the new frontiers 5. H/V Spectral Ratio 6. Inversion and Joint Inversion: concepts and practice 7. Synthetic seismograms and full velocity spectra inversion 8. Conclusions
- Author BiographyGiancarlo dal Moro, PhD is a Senior Geophysicist and software developer for Eliosoft in Italy, a software development firm for the geosciences. Dr. dal Moro received his doctorate in geophysics from the University of Trieste. He specializes in Geophysical methods for site characterization (academic research and field practice): joint inversion of geophysical/seismic data, surface wave analysis (dispersion and attenuation), site effect assessment, software implementation, remote sensing, and seismic-data processing. Giancarlo is a contributing author and reviewer for several journals in the field of Geophysics including the Journal of Applied Geophysics, Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, and the Journal of Remote Sensing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.