Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £24.71Trending at £36.99
About this product
- DescriptionSurface Works is about using plain knit or crocheted backgrounds to which surface decoration can be added and the projects in this book were created with that in mind.
- Author BiographyFrom NSW, Australia, Jenny Dowde completed 6 years at art school and a course in machine knitting. Jenny has lectured on Colour, Design and Creative Knitting at knitting seminars around Australia. She has participated in Australian Textile Fibre Forum computer design workshops. She has also made polymer clay buttons for a designer knitwear company and taught polymer clay workshops at various Fibre Forums in Australia. In 1997 she discovered the wonderful medium, scrumbling or freeform crochet, with the only equipment requireed being a hook and lots of yarn! She now combines knitting with crochet in her freeform work.
- Author(s)Jenny Dowde
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width783 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.