Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- Series TitleSurface and Colloid Science
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 407 p.
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEgon Matijevic
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Experimental Techniques. 3. Modeling of Ionizable Systems. 4. Small Molecules. 5. Proteins. 6. Polyelectrolytes. 7. Ionizable Interfaces. 8. Discussion. A. Electrostatics of Point Charges. B. Further Tools in the Ising Model Analysis. C. Affinity Distribution Approach.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.