Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kashmiri Lal Mittal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note104 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight868 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsI. Acid-Base Concepts, and Colloidal Dispersions.- Role of Acid-Base Interactions in Inorganic Powder Dispersions and Composites.- The Relevance of Lewis Acid-Base Chemistry to Surface Interactions.- Surface Charge Characteristics of Chromium (IV) Dioxide in Tetrahydrofuran with Special Reference to Magnetic-Ink Dispersions.- Interactions Between Polyelectrolytes and Oxides in Aqueous Suspensions.- Pressure Filtration of Monosized Colloidal Silica.- Sol-Gel Routes to Ceramics and Glasses I. Gels.- II. Adhesion of Films and Coatings Including Resists.- Importance of Interfaces in Microelectronic Device Fabrication.- Role of Silanes in Polymer-Polymer Adhesion.- Infrared and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Thin Silane Films on Iron and Titanium.- Zircoaluminate Coupling Agents as High Performance Adhesion Promoters.- Stresses in Thin Polymeric Films: Relevance to Adhesion and Fracture.- Adhesion and Crosslink Gradient in a Photoresist.- III. Adhesion Aspects of thin Films and Metal-Polymer Interfaces.- Radiation Enhanced Adhesion of Thin Films.- Modification of Silver/Silicon Interfaces During MeV-Ion Bombardment: The Role of an Interfacial Oxide Layer.- Adhesion, Barrier, and Passivation Characteristics of Plasma Polymerized Organic Thin Films.- Nuclear Scattering Profiles of Polyimide-Metal Interfaces.- A Thermodynamic Model for Predicting Formation of Chemical Bonds Between Metals and Cured Polyimides During Metallization.- The Mechanism of Plasma Etching of Polymers and Its Relevance to Adhesion.- Thermal Desorption Study of Physical Forces at the PTFE Surface.- IV. Monolayers and Langmuir-Blodgett Films: Relevance to Microelectronics.- Properties and Applications of Wel1-Tailored Organized Assemblies.- Microlithography with Monolayers and Langmuir-Blodgett Films.- Dry Development of Monolayer-Based Electron-Beam Resists.- Experiments on Langmuir-Blodgett Magnetic Monolayers of Manganese Stearate.- Structural Modifications of L-B Films: Order-Disorder Transitions and Polymerization.- V. Interfacial Aspects in Printing.- Hydrocarbon Based Inks for Electronic Printing.- Effect of Surface Chemistry on the Adhesion of Thermoplastic Polymers to Paper.- Ink/Paper Interactions in Ink Jet Printing (IJP).- About the Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.