CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of real space imaging and spatially-resolved spectroscopy in many of the most significant problems of surface and interface behaviour is almost self evident.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNato ASI Subseries B:
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVIII, 319 p.
- Weight574 g
- Edited byUgo Valdre
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.