Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated and expanded second edition of a well-received book serves as an easy-to-understand introduction to the important area of surface and colloid science. Author and industry expert Drew Myers addresses scientists, technologists, and students who need to use some aspect of surface and colloid chemistry in the course of their work.
- Author BiographyDREW MYERS is a consultant in surface and colloid science. He is based in Cordoba, Argentina.
- Author(s)Drew Myers
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note200 line drawings, index
- Weight890 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.