Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.98
- £17.02Trending at £17.23
- £9.51Trending at £10.32
- £10.18Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.75Trending at £17.02
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSagamore Army Materials Research Conference Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note97 Illustrations, black and white; X, 498 p. 97 illus.
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Burke
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1968
- Table Of ContentsSession I Introduction.- 1 The Technological Significance of Surfaces and Interfaces.- Session II Surface-Sensitive Mechanical Properties.- 2 The Effects of the Surfaces on the Mechanical Properties of Metals.- 3 Surface Effects on the Mechanical Properties of Non-Metals.- 4 An EPR Investigation of Newly Formed Fracture Surfaces.- Session III Environment-Sensitive Mechanical Properties.- 5 Liquid Metal Embrittlement.- 6 The Role of Brittle Surface Films in Stress-Corrosion Phenomena.- 7 Kinetics of Sub-Critical Crack Growth in High Strength Materials.- Session IV Control of Grain Structure.- 8 Mechanical Effects of Grain Boundaries.- 9 Characteristics of Crack Failure.- 10 Directional Solidification and Composite Structures.- 11 The Role of Surfaces in Ni-Base Superalloys.- 12 The Role of Surfaces in Superplasticity.- Session V Composites.- 13 On the Interaction of Inclusions with Migratory Grain Boundaries.- 14 The Role of Interfaces in Fiber Composites.- 15 Mechanical Effects of Prominent Structure Elements.- 16 Segregation at Interphase Boundaries.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.