CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £2.81Trending at £3.56
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.99Trending at £9.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents our current level of understanding on the nature of a biomaterial surface, the adaptive response of the biomatrix to that surface, techniques used to modify biocompatibility, and state-of-the-art characterisation techniques to follow the interfacial events at that surface.
- Author BiographyP. Vadgama is Director of the Interdisciplinary Research Centre in Biomedical Materials at Queen Mary, University of London.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byPankaj Vadgama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.