CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.68
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.94
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays aims to bring economics to life for those with a basic grounding in the subject. The author focuses on what is original or interesting about an idea and aims to explain the important issues concerned in simple terms.
- Author BiographyHUW DIXON is one of a new generation of outstanding academic economists who has already made a significant contribution to economic thought and is seen as an innovative and creative economist. Huw is Professor of Economics at the University of York.
- Author(s)Huw David Dixon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/05/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.