All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be the nation's doctor? This book examines the Office of the US Surgeon General, emphasizing that it has always been unique within the federal government in its ability to influence public health.
- Author BiographyMike Stobbe is a national medical correspondent for The Associated Press and is based in New York City. He covers the CDC and writes on a range of health and medical topics. He has a doctorate in public health policy and administration from the University of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Mike Stobbe
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note14 b/w illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.