All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full-length biography of the Civil War surgeon who, over the course of the war s bloodiest battles from Antietam to Gettysburg redefined military...
- Author BiographyScott McGaugh, the marketing director of the USS Midway Museum, is a veteran journalist and the author of Battlefield Angels and several books on the USS Midway. His television appearances include the History Channel, Discovery Channel, and Fox TV, and he gives public speeches and travels regularly for the museum. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Scott McGaugh
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcade Publishing
- Content Note30 B&W photos
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.