All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe lessons from this book help surgeons prepare for emergency events that require disaster preparedness usually handled by the United States military, including chemical attacks and massive casualty events.
- Author BiographyCOL Robert B. Lim, MDChief, Advanced Laparoscopy and Metabolic SurgeryTripler Army Medical CenterDepartment of Surgery 1 Jarrett White Road Honolulu, HI 96859TEL (808) 433-3435FAX (808) 433-6539
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; 78 Illustrations, color; 24 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 228 p. 102 illus., 78 illus. in color.
- Weight678 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRobert Lim
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.