All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £11.79Trending at £13.78
- £8.40Trending at £9.98
- £24.70Trending at £36.98
About this product
- Author(s)Professor Ian Harris
- PublisherNewSouth Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNewSouth Publishing
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Author BiographyProfessor Ian Harris AM is a senior orthopaedic surgeon who works at Liverpool, St George, St George Private and Sutherland Hospitals in Sydney. His academic affiliation is with UNSW, South Western Sydney Clinical School at Liverpool Hospital, in Sydney, Austrailia. He has a PhD from the University of Sydney on surgical outcomes. He has published more than 100 peer-reviewed articles in leading journals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.