Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJ.A. Dyde
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsI Conservation of the Mitral Valve (Chairman: Dr F Henry Ellis - Boston, Mass.).- Long term follow up after Bjork-Shiley prosthetic mitral valve replacement.- Ruptured Chordae Tendineae of the Mitral Valve.- The Treatment of Mitral Stenosis.- II Protection of the Myocardium (Chairman: Dr J E C Wrigh, London).- Protection of the Myocardium during bypass by local cooling.- Protection of the Myocardium by coronary perfusion.- Contribution to Discussion on Myocardial Preservation.- Metabolic Protection during Eschemic Cardiac Arrest.- III Reconstruction of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract (Chairman: Dr P G Ashmore, Vancouver).- The outflow tract and Pulmonary Arteries in Fa1lot's Tetralogy and Pulmonary Atresia with Ventricular Septal Defect.- The Haemodynamics of the abnormal outflow tract.- The treatment of Fal1ot's Tetralogy.- The treatment of Pulmonary Atresia.- Complex transpositions and malpositions.- IV Long Term Follow-up of Operations for Congenital Heart Disease (Chairman: Mr D Watson, Leeds).- Long term follow-up of operations for congenital heart disease.- V Circulatory Support using the Intra-aortic balloon (Chairman: Mr D Watson, Leeds).- Circulatory support using the intra-aortic balloon.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.