CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £16.79Trending at £24.28
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £5.53Trending at £6.03
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Perspectives in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byLuis A. Cibils
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contents1 Incompetent Cervical Os.- 2 Induced Abortion.- 3 Septic Abortion and Septic Thrombophlebitis.- 4 Ectopic Pregnancy.- 5 Surgical Diseases of the Endocrine Glands During Pregnancy.- 6 Gastroduodenal, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic Emergencies During Pregnancy.- 7 Acute Appendicitis During Pregnancy.- 8 Inflammatory Bowel Disease During Pregnancy.- 9 Renal Stones During Gestation.- 10 Trauma During Pregnancy.- 11 Breast Cancer and Pregnancy.- 12 Carcinoma of the Cervix During Pregnancy.- 13 Ovarian Tumors During Pregnancy.- 14 Pregnancy in the Kidney Transplant Recipient.- 15 Pregnancy and Cardiac Prosthetic Valves.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.