All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys surgical techniques for all scenarios of extraction and immediate placement Provides essential evidence-based information on immediate implant placement Highly illustrated with more than 250 clinical photographs .
- Author BiographyJay R. Beagle, DDS, MSD, is a periodontist specializing in periodontal plastic and reconstructive surgery and dental implant surgery. Dr. Beagle lectures nationally and internationally, and continues to pioneer, refine, and teach surgical techniques to remain at the forefront of periodontal esthetic and implant dentistry research and development. He maintains a private practice in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has placed thousands of implants since 1994, with a success rate greater than 99%.
- Author(s)Jay R. Beagle
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.