CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook has been specifically designed as a practical reference for medical students and house officers to help them manage critically ill surgical patients. The content provides a comprehensive resource for the surgical intensivist.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note115 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 185 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2056 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byFlavio E. Nacul,John M. O'Donnell
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010, Corr. 2nd printing 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.