All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the role of the surgeon in multimodality cancer care, this title pairs algorithms with clinically-oriented text to visualize and navigate the decision-making process. With illustrations, it addresses organ systems and topics such as pediatric cancer, oncologic emergencies, diagnostic and therapeutic challenges, and surgical adjuncts.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/01/2003
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 120 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byConstantine V. Godellas,Keith W. Millikan,Theodore J. Saclarides
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.