All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £27.53
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011, the General Surgical Oncology Fellowship Program at the University of Toronto sought to develop a practical approach to common oncology problems faced by general surgeons.
- Author BiographyFrances C. Wright, MD, MEd, FRCSCAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Surgery Sunnybrook Health Sciences CentreToronto, ONJamie Escallon, MD, FRCSC, FACSAssociate Professor, Department of Surgery University Health Network Toronto, ONMoises Cukier, MDSurgical Oncologist Department of Surgical Oncology National Cancer InstitutePanama City, PanamaMelanie E. Tsang, MD, MSc, FRCSCFellow, General Surgical Oncology University of TorontoToronto, ONUsmaan Hameed, MD, FRCSC Fellow, General Surgical OncologyUniversity of TorontoToronto, ON
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 Tables, color; 195 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 341 p. 4 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFrances C. Wright,Jamie Escallon,Melanie E. Tsang,Moises Cukier,Usmaan Hameed
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.