Surgical Talk: Revision in Surgery by Gerald Stansby, Andrew Goldberg (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.65+ £6.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs final examinations approach, medical students often become overwhelmed by the sheer volume of knowledge required to pass all subjects in one go, including surgery, medicine, obstetrics and gynaecology, pharmacology, and psychiatry. This second edition includes chapters written with the help of experts in their respective subjects.
- Author(s)Andrew Goldberg,Gerald Stansby
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.