Surgical and Medical Management of Male Infertility by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £118.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 21 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by world-renowned experts, this textbook comprehensively covers the evaluation, treatment and prevention of male infertility.
- Author BiographyMarc Goldstein MD, DSc (Hon), FACS is Professor of Reproductive Medicine and Urology, Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, Director of the Center for Male Reproductive Medicine and Microsurgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York and Senior Scientist, Center for Biomedical Research, The Population Council, New York, NY, USA. Peter N. Schlegel MD, FACS is Professor and Chairman of Urology and Professor of Reproductive Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, New York and Senior Scientist, Center for Biomedical Research, The Population Council, New York, NY, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note214 b/w illus. 43 colour illus.
- Weight1500 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDr. Peter N. Schlegel,Marc Goldstein
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.