All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis autobiography of C.S.Lewis's early life, focusing on the spiritual crisis which was to determine the shape of his entire life, now repackaged and rebranded as a key title in the C.S. Lewis Signature Classics range.
- Author BiographyBorn in Ireland in 1898, C.S. Lewis gained a triple First at Oxford and was Fellow and Tutor at Magdalen College from 1925-54, where he was a contemporary of J.R.R. Tolkien, among others. In 1954 he became Professor of Mediaeval and Renaissance Literature at Cambridge. One of the most gifted and influential Christian writers of our time, he is also celebrated for his Narnia Chronicles and his literary criticism and science fiction. C.S. Lewis died on 22 November 1963.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/1998
- GenreAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/03/2012
- Weight202 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- flossy.012129 Jun, 2016by
Very good story - well written
CS Lewis was a master & a well trained writer. This is his personal diary type record up to approx mid 20's. Lots I did not know which is great. Recommended reading.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.