Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £62.99Trending at £104.98
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines surveillance as both cause and effect of social and political problems.
- Author BiographySean P. Hier is an associate professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Victoria. Josh Greenberg is an assistant professor in the School of Journalism and Communication at Carleton University. Contributors: Charlene D. Elliott, Neil Gerlach, Kevin D. Haggerty, Sheryl N. Hamilton, Laura Huey, Simon J. Kiss, Mike Larsen, Shoshana Magnet, Patrick F. Parnaby, Justin Piche, C. Victoria Reed, Joseph Scanlon, Scott Thompson, Kevin Walby, and Dwayne Winseck
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2009
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note1 chart, 11 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJosh Greenberg,Sean P. Hier
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.