Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers up-to-date coverage of recent research in the field of survey nonresponse, the primary threat to the statistical integrity of surveys. This book was written in conjunction with the International Conference on Survey Nonresponse, October 1999.
- Author BiographyROBERT M. GROVES, PhD, is a professor and a senior research scientist at the University of Michigan. He is also Director of the Joint Program in Survey Methodology, a consortium of the University of Maryland, University of Michigan, and Westat. DON A. DILLMAN, PhD, is Professor of Sociology and Rural Sociology at Washington State University, a senior scientist for the Gallup Organization, and previously a senior survey methodologist at the U. S. Census Bureau. JOHN L. ELTINGE, PhD, is a senior mathematical statistician at the U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and an associate professor in the Department of Statistics at Texas A&M University. RODERICK J. A. LITTLE, PhD, is Professor and Chair of Biostatistics in the School of Public Health at the University of Michigan and a senior research scientist at its Institute for Social Research.
- Author(s)Don A. Dillman,John L. Eltinge,Robert M. Groves,Roderick J. A. Little
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight908 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.