Survey Research Designs: Towards a Better Understanding of Their Costs and Benefits: Prepared Under the Auspices of the Working Group on the Comparative Evaluation of Longitudinal Surveys Social Science Research Council by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 1986)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionPrepared under the Auspices of the Working Group on the Comparative Evaluation of Longitudinal Surveys, Social Sciences Research Council
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1986
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight254 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byRobert F. Boruch,Robert W. Pearson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.