All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Floyd Fowler provides students and researchers who want to collect, analyze, or read about survey data with a sound basis for evaluating how each aspect of a survey can affect its precision, accuracy, and credibility
- Author BiographyFloyd J. Fowler, Jr. is a graduate of Wesleyan University and received a PhD from the University of Michigan in 1966. A Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Survey Research at the University of Massachusetts Boston since 1971, he was Director of the Center for 14 years. Dr. Fowler is the author or co-author of four textbooks on survey methods, including Survey Research Methods, Improving Survey Questions, Standardized Survey Interviewing (with Mangione), and Survey Methodology (with Groves, Couper, Lepkowski, et. al), as well as numerous research papers and monographs. His recent work has focused on studies of question design and evaluation techniques and applying survey methods to studies of medical care.
- Author(s)Floyd J. Fowler
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApplied Social Research Methods
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.