Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £63.20Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on small-scale quantitative surveys studying the relationships between variables. After showing the central place of the quantitative survey in social science research methodology, it then takes a simple model of the survey, describes its elements and gives a set of steps and guidelines for implementing each element.
- Author BiographyKeith F. Punch is a social research expert and was Winthrop Professor in the Graduate School of Education, the University of Western Australia, and is now Professor Emeritus in the University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)Keith F. Punch
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEssential Resource Books for Social Research
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.