Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the unique requirements of traditional buildings is crucial to providing appropriate guidance on their care and repair. This book helps practitioners identify the particular issues relating to older buildings and the problems they may encounter when surveying and repairing them.
- Author BiographyRichard Oxley is a Chartered Surveyor and independent Historic Building Consultant. He holds the RICS Diploma in Building Conservation qualification from the College of Estate Management and is RICS Accredited in Building Conservation. He has an active interest in developing the link between sustainability and historic buildings, and lectures widely on this subject.
- Author(s)Richard Oxley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDonhead Publishing
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight982 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.