All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basics of economics in the context of real-world situations to show you how economic issues play out at national and international levels. This edition addresses intriguing topics in today's economics, such as the federal deficit and national debt, income levels and fair pay for females, social networking sites, and gasoline prices.
- Author BiographyDr. Irvin B. Tucker has more than 30 years of experience teaching introductory economics at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. He earned his BS in economics at North Carolina State University and his MA and PhD in economics from the University of South Carolina. He is a long-time member of the National Council on Economic Education. Dr. Tucker has served as executive director of the S.C. Council of Education and director of the Center for Economic Education at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is recognized for his ability to relate basic principles to economic issues and public policy. His work has received national recognition with awards from the Meritorious Levy Award for Excellence in Private Enterprise Education, the Federation of Independent Business Award for Postsecondary Educator of the Year in Entrepreneurship and Economic Education, and the Freedom Foundation's George Washington Medal for Excellence in Economic Education. In addition, Dr. Tucker's research has been published in numerous professional journal articles on a wide range of topics, including industrial organization, entrepreneurship, and economics of education. Dr. Tucker is also the author of the highly successful SURVEY OF ECONOMICS, 9E and ECONOMICS AND FINANCE.
- Author(s)Irvin Tucker
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1157 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.