Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £41.95+ £3.95 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by skel9774
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic text takes the reader through everything they need to know, from traditional methods through to the very latest technological developments. Ideal whether students are studying surveying as a separate discipline or as part of a civil engineering, building or construction course: accessible, well illustrated and comprehensive.
- Author BiographyJOHN UREN is Senior Lecturer in Surveying in the School of Civil Engineering at the University of Leeds, UK. BILL PRICE was until recently Principal Lecturer in Surveying in the School of Environment and Technology at the University of Brighton, UK. Both authors have written several books and contribute frequently to journals associated with land and engineering surveying.
- Author(s)Bill Price,John Uren
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1978
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1552 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.