CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
About this product
- DescriptionLand disputes are increasingly involving public rather than private interests. Wetland access is taking the place of estate boundaries, and the expert witness whether a surveyor, appraiser, engineer, or biologist is often called upon to help a court reach a decision.
- Author BiographyJOHN BRISCOE is a senior partner at Washburn, Briscoe & McCarthy in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)John Briscoe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/1999
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Surveying and Boundary Control
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight488 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.