All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.98
- £10.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.10
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
- £28.30Trending at £32.70
- £5.13Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an up-to-date overview of current research across combinatorics,.
- Author BiographyBridget S. Webb is a Lecturer in Pure Mathematics at The Open University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2005
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 327
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 exercises
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBridget S. Webb
- Series Edited byN. J. Hitchin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.