Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £60.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.19Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 21 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys of recent important developments in combinatorics covering a wide range of areas in the field.
- Author BiographySimon R. Blackburn studied in Bristol and Oxford, following which he rose through the ranks at Royal Holloway, initially as a Research Assistant and EPSRC Advanced Fellow (working on various aspects of cryptography) and then as a Reader and Professor. He is a member of the BSHM, IACR, IEEE and LMS, an associate member of the AMS, and a Fellow of the ICA and IMA. His research involves combinatorics, cryptography, communication theory, algebra and the connections between them. Stefanie Gerke studied at the FU Berlin and the University of Oxford before moving on to work at the TU Munich, the ETH Zurich and now Royal Holloway, University of London. She is a member of the DMV, LMS and HEA and has won several awards for her research and innovative teaching. She works mainly in probabilistic graph theory and algorithms. Mark Wildon studied in Cambridge and Oxford, after which he worked in Oxford as a College Lecturer and Bristol as a Research Fellow, before joining Royal Holloway, University of London in 2010. He is a member of the AMS and LMS. He is the co-author of a highly praised textbook on Lie algebras and in 2012 was awarded a university prize for teaching excellence. His main research interests are combinatorics and representation theory, especially the representation theory of the symmetric group.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number409
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMark Wildon,Simon R. Blackburn,Stefanie Gerke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.