Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionNumber theory has a wealth of long-standing problems, the study of which has led to developments in many areas of mathematics. This volume, written by distinguished mathematicians, consists of seven significant chapters on number theory and related topics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2010
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKrishnaswami Alladi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.