All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides coverage of survivability and traffic grooming; two key issues in modern optical networks.
- Author BiographyArun K. Somani is Jerry R. Junkins Endowed Chair Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Iowa State University. His research interests are in the area of fault tolerant computing, computer interconnection networks, WDM-based optical networking, and parallel computer system architecture. He has served as IEEE distinguished visitor and IEEE distinguished tutorial speaker. He has been elected a Fellow of IEEE for his contributions to theory and applications of computer networks.
- Author(s)Arun Somani
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note225 b/w illus. 58 tables
- Weight1050 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.