All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Wolves Non-fiction is an engaging series covering a wide range of topics at different reading levels. It has been created to appeal to children, reflecting the range of texts in the real world, from guidebooks to cookbooks. This series is ideal for topic libraries, and for teaching literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographySeries Consultant Gill Matthews is a literacy consultant and writer, and series editor for several major literacy programmes. She was involved in the development of the non-fiction element of the Primary Framework for teachers, and is a leading advocate for the need for quality non-fiction in literacy teaching.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.