Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents Hopi, Navajo, Rio Grande Puebloan, Hispano, and Anglo cultures in three sections of interviews that respectively address shifting cultural boundaries, and explore the effects in New Mexico of the New Deal's attempts to reinvigorate the economy and mainstream American culture.
- Author BiographyJack Loeffler is a writer, aural historian, and radio producer in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Jack Loeffler
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note18 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.