All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.59
- £11.24Trending at £14.63
- £17.87Trending at £19.99
- £15.82Trending at £16.92
- £9.99Trending at £12.98
- £7.52Trending at £11.54
About this product
- DescriptionOffers advice that coaches of softball can rely on from the first practice to the final game. This title helps to develop a team's fundamental skills including fielding, catching, throwing and hitting. It includes a section on pitching instruction and the ready-to-use practice plans that help the reader get the most out of every practice.
- Author BiographyRobert Benson has been involved in youth sports for several years. He started his involvement in youth sports as an Umpire for Legion, Babe Ruth and college baseball. At the end of the first season, their oldest daughter was recruited by the Washington Angles, to pitch and Robert was asked to be the Pitching Coach and assistant. At the end of the year he took over as Head Coach and renamed the team, Washington Angels 96. Robert credits the first year success to teaching fundamentals, with a proven simplified instructional method. Under Benson's instruction, his oldest daughter's past season was a phenomenal.52 in 162 innings pitched, and the team's Batting average for the year was.302 in 58 games played. For the last two years, the Benson's have been coaching in the YMCA Coach Pitch Baseball fall league for children between the ages of 5-7 in addition to their coaching responsibilities with the Washington Angels 96 travel team.
- Author(s)Robert Benson,Tammy Benson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 57 black & white halftones
- Weight404 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.