All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor college students with ADHD/LD and high school students getting ready to apply, this guide contains information you need to know to: find the best college for you; build great relationships with your professors; make the best use of support services and accommodations; select and schedule courses; and choose a major and possible career.
- Author(s)Kathleen G. Nadeau
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.