All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to cope in the wilderness including campcraft, navigation, knots, first aid, hiking, kayaking, building shelters, and bushcraft, and how to defend yourself in emergencies anywhere in the world including acts of terrorism, floods, hurricanes, house fires, plane crashes and attacks.
- Author BiographyAnthonio Akkermans runs Wild-Live, which teaches hundreds of people a year how to live naturally and in harmony with nature and how to connect on a very basic level to the wilderness surrounding them. Peter G. Drake has led or been a member of 36 expeditions, visiting 55 countries. Bill Mattos has been kayaking for over thirty years and has paddled all over the planet. Andy Middleton is Chief Executive of TYF No Limits, a leading adventure and education business.
- Author(s)Andy Middleton,Anthonio Akkermans,Bill Mattos,Peter G. Drake
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1400 photographs
- Weight1248 g
- Width172 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.