All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis text bridges the gap between standard models, and those where the dynamic structure of the data manifests itself fully. The common thread is stochastic processes. The authors show how martingales and stochastic integrals fit with censored data.
- Author(s)Hakon K. Gjessing,Odd O. Aalen,Oernulf Borgan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight998 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.