All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.51Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to concentration camps, World War II Germany was also home to 54 prisoner-of-war camps, the largest of which was Stalag IVB. This historical chronicle evokes the heartbreaking reality of day-to-day life in Stalag IVB, with firsthand accounts by the author and other veterans of the camp. Closing chapters detail the camp's final months.
- Author BiographyTony Vercoe is also the author of Yesterday's Drums, an account of his World War II experiences. He lives near Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Tony Vercoe
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, bibliography, index
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Most relevant reviews
- willsz421 Jul, 2016by
Excellent account of life inside Stalag IVB
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.