CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is beauty? Why are some people considered more beautiful than others? Written by a practising psychologist who has been researching the perception of human faces, this book offers a comprehensive guide to a complex and contentious subject.
- Author BiographyNancy Etcoff is a faculty member at Harvard Medical School and a practising psychologist in the Departments of Psychiatry and Neurology at the Massachusetts General Hospital. She has been researching the perception of human faces for the past ten years.
- Author(s)Nancy Etcoff
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date10/08/2007
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.